The Vi Peel is guaranteed to be finest peel you have ever experienced! The unique blend of ingredients produces powerful results with no pain, no skin preparation, and very little downtime. The Vi Peel corrects skin problems at the cellular level rather than just burning off the skin. The combined actions of its many acids and vitamins help erase fine lines and wrinkles, remove actinic keratoses, shrink enlarged pores, and build collagen and elastin to tighten skin. It is extremely effective in eliminating hyperpigmentation, including melasma, and provides excellent results for patients with acne. The average session takes approx 30 minutes.
• Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
• Reduce or eliminate actinic keratoses, age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma
• Soften lines and wrinkles
• Clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
• Stimulate the production of collagen for firmer, more youthful skin
Before the Vi Precision Peel, the deeper the peel, the more painful it was, the more downtime you experienced, but the better the results were. The Vi Precision Peel is the first Next Generation Aesthetic. It is painless, yet produces dramatic visible results in just days with little downtime.
The Vi Peel consists of a synergistic blend of five acids that no other peel offers:
• TCA – Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration, deep scar healing, and collagen stimulation
• Retinoic Acid – An acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles
• Salicylic Acid – This beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is a strong exfoliant
• Phenol – A powerful acid with antiseptic and anesthetic properties that aids in skin penetration
• Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
The peel is applied to the face and neck. During the application of the peel, you may feel a tingling or slight stinging sensation that lasts for about five seconds. The peel numbs the skin on the first pass and very cold air is directed at the treatment site for additional comfort. When the peel is complete, the treated area is cleansed and soothing, protective products are applied.
The skin will appear slightly tan or red immediately after the peel. On the first and second days, the skin may feel slightly tight and any pigmented areas might appear slightly darker. Around the third day, you should begin to peel. The first signs of peeling usually begin around the mouth but the entire treated area will quickly follow. With the use of the included Vi Derm moisturizer, clients can maintain their usual daily routine. By the sixth or seventh day, the peeling should be complete and the results are dramatic! An Omega Peel (included in the Vi Peel) provides the final, perfecting touch.
The number of treatments needed depends on the severity of the conditions you wish to correct and the amount of correction desired. A single Vi Peel behaves like a superficial peel in relation to pain and downtime, but yields results equal to a medium depth peel. Three Vi Peels, two to four weeks apart, will produce results comparable to procedures like the Obagi Blue peel without the pain, extensive downtime, and cost associated with those peels.
This treatment should not be performed if you have taken Accutane within the past twelve months or if you are sensitive or allergic to aspirin. You should avoid the use of RetinA, Renova, or glycolic acids within one day before or after the treatment.